VFS Global, a visa and passport processing company that provides services on behalf of governments, on Monday in an update for Canada Visa customers stated that visa applicants can now book the Biometric Enrolment and Passport Submission at any of their Visa Application Centres (VAC) globally.
The update comes as many visa applicants are facing, such as difficulty in securing biometric appointments or trouble scheduling appointments at the nearest visa application center (VAC)
Update for Canada Visa Applicants
The new update allows visa applicants who are unable to secure an appointment at their nearest visa application centre to select any VAC and complete the biometric enrollment and passport submission process there.
This means that applicants will have greater scheduling flexibility for biometric appointments and will be able to submit their passport and biometric information at any VAC location.
Biometric Appointment for Canada Visa
To apply for a Canada visa, you will need to schedule a biometric appointment. This appointment is mandatory for certain visa applicants and is used to collect biometric information, such as fingerprints and a photograph.
To schedule your biometric appointment, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Determine if you are required to provide biometrics. Not all visa applicants are required to provide biometrics. Check the government of Canada’s website to see if you are required to provide biometrics as part of your visa application.
2. Collect the necessary documents. Before you can schedule your biometric appointment, you will need to gather all of the necessary documents, such as your passport and any required forms. Make sure you have all of the necessary documents with you before you begin the scheduling process.
3. Visit VFS Global’s website to schedule your biometric appointment, you will need to visit the website and follow the instructions provided. You will be asked to provide some personal information, such as your name and date of birth, as well as details about your visa application.
4. Choose a location for your appointment. After you have provided your personal information, you will be able to choose a location for your biometric appointment. There are several locations available across Canada, so you should be able to find a location that is convenient for you.
5. Schedule your appointment. Once you have chosen a location, you will be able to schedule your biometric appointment. You will need to choose a date and time that works for you, and you will be able to confirm your appointment once it has been scheduled.
It’s important to remember that you will need to bring all of the necessary documents with you to your biometric appointment, as well as payment for the biometric fee (if applicable).
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact VFS Global or the government of Canada’s visa office for assistance.